New year has started with good news. Alfa Finance group issued loans in Indonesia are now available for investments on DoFinance platform. Alfa Finance group in Indonesia is represented by Credo data Indonesia, which operates using local lending platforms.
“We are increasing loan volumes and range of investment options on DoFinance, to ensure our investors stable profits. The number of investments is growing and the priority of DoFinance and Alfa Finance group is to provide our investors a certain income level. Looking back at 2018 we see that 98.5% of all investments on DoFinance met the promised profit level. It’s an impressive achievement”, says Alfa Finance group CEO Jānis Kuļikovskis.
For the Credo data Indonesia loans in DoFinance platform will be applied the same terms as the loans issued in Poland:
- all investments have Buyback Guarantee
- investments can be done in Euro currency
- existing Auto invest and Manual invest programs are available for Credo data Indonesia
Credo data Indonesia has been operating for almost three years and the volume of registered clients has reached almost 1 000 000. Company issues loans for a 30 day maximum period in indonesian rupees (IDR). The amount of the loans vary from 300 000 to 8 000 000 IDR.
2018 in numbers:
- Registered clients – 3514 (40% – Germany, 22% – Spain, 11% – Italy, 10% – Netherlands)
- Average amount of investment – 2695 eur (biggest more than 100 000 eur)
- Average investment term – 204 days
- Most popular investment program – 9% auto invest